Friday, March 18, 2005

NEWS: March 18/2005

Well, it's been a few moths since I set this blog up, and I've not added a damn thing.
I figure it's time to add more. I've been busy with other stuff, such as getting my GED and also enlightening myself philosophically,and with things that are a waste of time too.

I plan on adding some new posts w/in the next couple of weeks or so, and I hope to add a bit to the ones allready existing{such as "Cash-in of the Christ"}, so for anyone whom actually has been here and has had the heart to keep checking in, thanx. I will not dissapoint much longer. Patience,my friends, expect some new blasphemy soon.

In the meantime, check out some of the sites in my "LINKS" post. I just added a new link for fellow Blasphemer Roger Martinez{you may know him as the brave soul whom was a part of the Christian thrash/death metal band "Vengeance Rising" years ago, whom bravely abandoned the herd of Christ and bathed himself in the blood of freethought, and has since been working on Making the "Vengeance Rising" moniker into a battleflag for freethought,blasphemy, and other sweets.

I will also be adding other new links soon to other freethought sites, and to Satanic sites, keep your eyes peeled for them.

The war against absolutist faith, and against Christianity, is not a dead war, it's just a subversive and therefore much more dangerous one to those absurd ideologies; and my part in the war is not dead either, I am getting back on the stallion of freethinking and blasphemy, the Iconoclast Project is soon to be ressurected and will march forth.

Stay tuned...

In Reason:
Bill "Iconoclastithon" Baker

1 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Very Irreverend Bill, to whom I have spoken of PanDeism!!

//// Very Pacific PanDeist

 

Post a Comment

<< Home