Saturday, March 19, 2005

Formation of the Iconoclastithon{my anti-testimony}/ABOUT ME{and this blog}

Name: Bill Baker Age:26 Gender/sex:Male, Sign: Libra, D.O.B.:October 19th/1978 , Sexual Preferance:Heterosexual , Race: All and yet None.

Religious/irreligious beliefs:"Eclectic Freethinker"= Universism{w/leanings towards Pantheism,Deism,and Panendeism}, Elements of Satanism/Luciferianism, elements of Neo-Pagan thought and Taoist thought{all upheld and encircled by a spirit of Agnostic Skepticism} and a respect for any progressive/relativistic/non-absolutist/non-revealed religion and philosophy.

Patron Unsaint{s}: Lucifer/Satan

Other Unsaints: Thomas Paine, Fox Mulder,

The god/ess of my choice: REASON

Where I reside: Soutwestern Manitoba,Canada, North America, Earth, this Social System,The Milky Way Galaxy, This particular Universe and reality.

:Note: the following anti-testimonial deals specifically w/my life in regards to my spiritual journey, and omits most info in relations to other aspects of my life; However, if anyone wishes to know more about me, they may ask here or email me and ask, email is either Iconoclastithon@faithless.org or westman@universist.com

I, Bill Baker, raised as a Christian, and having asked Jesus into my heart while I was a little boy of about 5 or 6;
continued in that faith my whole life and did the "brainwashed again"...err..."Born again" routine and dedicated myself to the Christian faith and it's Propagation around 16-17 years of age. I spent several years as a devoted Christian metal-head, my mission was to reach out with the good news of the gospel of Christ{ahem, try bad news of the idea of damntion based on theoloigcal beliefs} to metal-heads and other people on the fringes. I was a self-proclaimed{as my chosen pseudonymns} "Anti-Satan" and especially "Lucificide"{murder of Lucifer/as in the Lucifer of Christian mythology}.

Like a good drone, I tried to supress doubts about thw faith and believe the weak arguments of Christian apologetics. In February of 2001 my Mother was taken by Cancer, this propelled me into seriuosly questioning the integrity of the God of the Babble....er...I mean Bible.

To backtrack a bit, I had spent those several years paranoid that I'd commited the "unpardonable sin"{Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit} due to the phrase "Fuck the Holy Spirit" occuring in my mind; this led to more blasphemous thoughts, which in turn led to other horrible kinds of obsessive thoughts{due to Obsessive Compulisve Disorder} and years of psychological torment; if there was a hell, my mind felt like it wa sin it. Blasphemy, violence,perversions, of every kind dominated my mind. In retrospect, if I had not heeded the thought crime crap that Jesus of Nazareth and Jehovah,their so-called propehets and saints talked of in the Bible, I I had not felt so guilty for regular sexual thoughts and masturbation and accompanying natutality about women, or fear and guilt for averager angry thoughts, I would not have developed O.C.D., and if I had still devleoped it-it would'nt have been as bad and as agitated. However, because of such, it was bad enough that I had to drop outa high school with about half the required credits, which has led to years of issues and of living w/Parents and beeing on Welfare until the last year, Now I am on my own, still on welfare and having a difficult time finding work to due to health issues; however, I am getting my G.E.D. and planning to go to University, all this progress as a result of dropping the dangerous lie of the broken and posion tipped crutch of revealed faith.

After my mother passed, coupled w/years of mental torment and guilt, I spent several months questioning babblegod and raised alot of hell w/forbidden questions and exposing of faith at Bible study groups,Church, and w/religious leaders and groups in my area that I was connected to.
In September, 2001, after allmost converting to Wicca{a fine religion in itself}, I embraced my former faith in full swing, with the opinion added on that God was not engendered and that the Bible was not infallible.

For about a year, I remained such; and due to a book about homosexuality and sexual issues from a ultra-liberal Bishop named John Shelby Spong{ "Living in sin; a bishop rethinks human sexuality"; as well as one of his other books "A new Christianity for a new World"} leant to me by a good friend, I became a liberal Christian for about a year or so.

After a time of scrutinizing the faith, I renounded in in full in January 2004 and discovered Deism. I continued on as a Deist and soon co-opted some Pantheistic ideas{and Panendeistic} as well. In late spring of 2004 I discovered Universism{Not to be confused w/Universalism,Unitaianism, Unitarian Universalism}-a faithless freethought philosophical pseudo-religion/umbreall social movement of Athiests,Agnostics,Deists,Pantheists,Trancendentalists,etc, and have since been devoted to this freethought movement and it's principles; though as of recent I started looking into Neo-Paganism/Wicca agaim, then I looked itno and adopted some ideas from some branches of Satanisn/Luciferianism, as well as some Neo-Pagan and Taoist ideas and principles as well. As such, I am now a "Eclectic Freethinker".

Since I first became a freethinker, I've set about to learn more about and to expose the Christian faith{and revealed religion in general} and it's fallacies and dangers.
I continue to learn more all the time that makes me more ardent to ideollogically and socially and politically challenge and expose Christianity, the other Abrahamic faiths, and all revealed religion that is absolutist and one way-st, that claim a monopoly on deity{the divine and the larger questions}/love/peace/eternity/ethics and morality/etc; and yet when their 'holy' books are read abjectively, Biblegods nature is one mor elike the tribal males whom created him{and of the same nature that Satan/lucifer was "FRAMED" for}= jealous,vengeful, poor self-esteem which needs to have "his" ego-stroked like a child, a violent but masked as a "loving father" tyrant!

That is the purpose of this blog, to do just that-expose.
Now, I still believe personally/subjectively/relativistically in the "high possibility/or probability" of some form of Creator or Creative and sentient/intelligent Force or energy that either kickstarted it all or is a part of it all and evolving as it all evolves as it is is everything.
I bounce back and forth between the belief in the scintist like watch maker grand architect of Deistic thought and new-agey Pantheism/PanenDeism{the idea that the Universe itself IS this thing or at leats a "part" of this thing, and consequently we too are ourselves "gods/goddessess" or rather we are collectively along w/all that exists here-this thing/god/creator/force/Cosmocreator/dark energy/dark force/black flame/light force/whatever the hell you'd like to call it}. I don't claim to "love' this thing, because I have no proof that it loves me/us, I certainly admire it's power and the things it has created though, and I am thankful for the gift of "reason" that it set to be in the process of evolution that would eventually start to grow w/in us as sentient living beeings.
I also am drawn to the idea that our "collective in/conciuos" is this thing, and all gods and goddesses,et,c are just mainig\festaions of our own will and have a pseudo-life as arhetypes because of our creating them and giving them existence and power{which uis why some of them need to be killed in my opinion; jealous and childish tyrant gods like Yaweh/Christ,Allah,etc for example; other ones can have their uses, and I especially am drawn to the uses of the mythical fallen and rebel demi-gods and angels whom rebelled against tyrant head gods and sough to bring enlightenment to the humans,etc}. I also see nothing but tyranny in those particular Creator gods and I see hypocrisy w/in their Christs and prophets and so-called "saints".
Since I do not know quite enough about Islam or about Judaism{outside of what is in the Hebrew Scriptures used and perverted by the Christian bible and faith}, my focus will for now be mainly or only on Christianity.

There will be several different parts to this blog.
Info on my hopeful future project to start a "Church of Apostasy" a pseudo-religion/irreligion/umbreall social movement. As well as exposes on the Christian money machine or exsess wealth and power and influence, and Christian fashion and entertainment called "Cash-in of the Christ"; also exposes on Christian apologetics rhetoric of the popular catchphrases that are absurd and to some extent even defy what their Babble{Bible}says. I will include letters to editors and updates on my activism against faith/christianity; as well as other activism; a section containing occaional rants{of variuos kinds} of mine; sections exposing Bible atrocities and contradictions and exposes of the true Character/nature of babblegod and of Jesus. A section w/all sorts of links. And whatever else my warped apostate brain comes up with.

Hold on tight, fasten your seatbelts, and be forwarned, Icons of Christianity will be smashed and pissed on! Many will be offended to varrying degrees, many will be impartial and have no opinion for or against this, some will possibly herald me as a hero and/or love me{please no hero-worship; but your praises for my worl or your critisizms are quite welcome}.
I encourage anyone whom wishes to leave a comment in regards to any of these particular sections{favorable or not}; and/or you can email me.
Iconoclastithon@faithless.org or westman@universist.com .
Grab a bag of popcorn, hold a loved one close for comfort, oh....and prepare for an assault on cherished ideologies, as I perform Iconoclastithon{a marathon of iconoclasm} on them!

Peace and enjoy.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya! Its me! The ever so annoyingly hyper JBG! How are you? I just wanted to say, "hahahahahahaha" your site always give me a good laugh...IN A GOOD WAY...I enjoy reading your blogs. Thank you! I also wanted to say "hahahahahahaha!" to your description of your location. It's like Dan Qualye and his quote of, "The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century." >.<

anyway, gtg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home