Monday, April 04, 2005

'National Day of Reason"

I have set up a new blog regarding the Day of Reason" in Canada. The "National Day of Reason" is an event originated in the U.S. by freethought groups and headed by Humanists, anis a rebut to the Christian Rights "National/Global Day of Prayer".
To find out more about this, please visit my blog{which also has the addresses for the U.S. "N.D.O.R." and "N.D.O.P."}. So, please visit my new blog= "Day Of Reason"- http://day-of-reason.blogspot.com

Peace
IN REASON:
Bill

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger GABRIEL C. ZOLMAN said...

Hey Bill,
You ever gonna post again?

We haven't seen you in a while...

)+(

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger The Very Irreverand Bill Baker said...

Hey Gabriel; I've been busy. However, I've just added a new post to this blog and also to my other two blogs today, June 4/05.

I'll pop by the Vengeance Rising board soon to say hi.

Peace
Bill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home